Screen capture V1.7 and other projects

I know it's been a while since I've made an entry so here's an update.

V1.7 has been released, I didn't get the chance to package it as a *.MSI installer and upload the source code since it is an open source type software.

My next 2 projects are: Automatic OCR conversion using AUTOIT and getting up to speed with PHP for my other plans... e-snail mail. I know it sounds like an oxymoron but I feel that it is the only next logical step with regards to printed material, delivered fast and fresh... e-fresh.

Also it's been a while since I've done stop motion animation so I think it's a good time to burn 2 or more hours away for a mere 20 second video clip (we're talking about 15 frames per second for a barely smooth stop motion animation video)

I'll keep everyone posted once I get it done.

Comments

Popular Posts