Successful integration of Selenium Web Driver and Eclipse

I was tinkering around with Selenium and Eclipse at work today since there was no solid meeting (until I went for lunch) with regards to setting up our framework for the Selenium... and I was able to figure out how to successfully tie in the FireFox Web driver with Selenium and even run their tutorial successfully. I am sure the Apache Maven project would have been nice to use, but there were too many steps which weren't clear. I'm the kind of person who appreciates screen shots and clear step-by-step instructions which gets systems set up fast and efficiently. I hope my user guide will help other fellow QA programmers to get started quick with their development environment. Feel free to share the PDF. selenium_eclipse_binding.pdf

Comments

Popular Posts